- Public Art
- Arts Education
General Operating Support Grants
The General Operating Support Grants Program aims to provide general financial support to arts organizations in Multnomah, Washington, and Clackamas Counties, based on their artistic excellence, proven service to the community, administrative and fiscal competence and RACC grant compliance. The General Operating Support Grants Program seeks to fund arts organizations and provide a wide range of high quality arts programming made available to the public.
NOTE: The General Operating Support application process is bi-annual. The next opportunity for eligible organizations to apply will be in winter 2014.
RACC Staff to Contact
Some of the basic eligibility requirements for General Operating Support are:
- Be an arts organization.
- Have IRS 501(c)3 tax status.
- Have been in existence for a minimum of three years or be the result of merging organizations with at least a three-year history each.
- Have minimum eligible income of $80,000.
- Have at least one paid professional administrative staff.
- Have continuous administration throughout the year.