RACC is hosting a series of four, two-hour workshops designed to provide the leaders of arts and culture nonprofits with the skills and knowledge necessary to prepare monthly cash-basis financial statements. This series is open to organizations with budgets of $250k or less. Those who commit to the series will also earn four hours of one-on-one training to focus on your specific questions!
The cost for four sessions and the private training is only $100 per organization thanks to the generous support of the James F. and Marion L. Miller Foundation. These workshops are presented in partnership with Erin Zollenkopf and Susan Matlack Jones & Associates.
Dates and Times: All workshops occur on Thursdays from 9 to 11 a.m.
February 2021 Sessions:
#1 February 4, 2021
#2 February 11, 2021
#3 February 18, 2021
#4 February 25, 2021
All workshops will take place via Zoom.
Click HERE to register!
Workshop Attendees Will Learn:
• How to set up an effective chart of accounts
• The basics of double-entry bookkeeping
• How to use QuickBooks to track revenue and expenses
• Cash flow management
• Systems for organizing financial documents
• How to read financial statements
• Methods for tracking and reporting on temporarily restricted grants
• How to budget
• Basics of setting up fiscal controls and financial procedures
• Learn about reporting requirements for nonprofits
• And much, much more!
To attend, an organization must commit to sending the same representative to all four sessions.
This workshop is capped at ten organizations and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Register today!