The Portland Ballet (TPB) is seeking an Administrative Assistant
open until filled
The Portland Ballet is seeking a part-time administrative assistant to work 10-15 hours per week, including potential Saturdays to begin immediately.
A successful candidate will have
• previous experience with ballet
• phone system & reception knowledge
• experience with Apple computers
• the ability to learn new web database platforms
• proficiency with Microsoft Office suite: word & excel
• the capability to quickly adapt to new information or new tasks without frustration
• time-manage and prioritization skills, and be able to multi-task.
Some duties involved would include greeting costumers, answering phones and questions, registering new students, light cleaning and inventory.
Compensation: $15/hour plus unlimited adult ballet classes.
Please email cover-letter & resume to email@example.com. Previous ballet experience must be included in your cover letter or resume as well as 3 references.
No phone calls please.
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt until position is filled.