One River School of Art + Design is looking for experienced instructors with a desire to teach digital art making, graphic design, photography, film, animation, 3D sculpting and modeling. Our studios are state of the art and teaching at One River is a completely different experience than any other art program in the country.
• Passionate and enthusiastic about art & creative education
• Focused on great student outcomes and making sure students have fun
• Always prepared and open to new ideas
• Aspirational company that delivers exceptional art experiences to students of all ages
• Seeking people who want to learn and grow with us
• Fun and fast paced place to work where we work hard, collaborate and strive for excellence
QUALIFICATIONS for Art & Digital Media / Design Instructor
• BFA or BA required
• MFA or MA strongly desired
• Experience teaching digital media
• Strong technical skills and subject matter expertise
• Significant first-hand experience in digital media
• Passion for working with people and creating a fun / interactive experience
• Software skills required: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Animate, After Effects, Lightroom, and Sketchbook Pro
• Software skills strongly desired: Zbrush/Mudbox and Maya/Blender/3ds Max
Send an e-mail with your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com with “Job Application: Digital” as the subject header. *Although we would like to respond to every applicant, we will only be reaching out to the ones we are considering for the position. Please, no calls. Thank you for applying and we look forward to reviewing your application.
One River is an Equal Opportunity Employer institution and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, height, weight, pregnancy or marital status in employment or the provision of services and is an equal access/equal opportunity employer.