We are looking for part-time experienced digital instructors with a desire to teach digital illustration and graphic design.
One River School of Art + Design is on an ambitious plan to “transform art education” across America and we are seeking compelling educators to join our company and grow with us. One River has become the voice for contemporary art and design within its communities. We have developed a new method for teaching that celebrates what is current and relevant in today’s art and design worlds.
* Passionate and enthusiastic about art & creative education
* Focused on great student outcomes and making sure students have fun
* Always prepared and open to new ideas
* Team player
* Aspirational company that delivers exceptional art experiences to students of all ages
* Seeking people who want to learn and grow with us
* Fun and fast paced place to work where we work hard, collaborate and strive for excellence
QUALIFICATIONS for Art & Digital Media / Design Instructor
* BFA or BA required, MFA or MA strongly desired
* Experience teaching digital media
* Strong technical skills and subject matter expertise
* Significant first-hand experience in digital Illustration and design
* Passion for working with people and creating a fun / interactive experience
* Illustration and Graphic Design portfolio, please include the link
* Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
One River is an Equal Opportunity Employer institution and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, height, weight, pregnancy or marital status in employment or the provision of services and is an equal access/equal opportunity employer.
Lake Oswego, OR