THIS IS AN UNPAID INTERNSHIP
Beacon Quarterly is a printed and digital magazine of inspired ideas from creatives around the world. We are independently published in Portland, Oregon by Crib House Design. Beacon has published work from over 14 countries and is 100% AD Free!
We are currently looking for a Graphic Designer with a basic knowledge of Adobe Suite to join our team!
– Minimum 3-month commitment with opportunity to extend depending on interest level and availability.
– Required to attend two meetings per week and are available to work from 10-20 hours per week
– School credit is available with the proper paper work
What you will do:
– create visual assets to be published in the magazine, on the website and various media outlets
– support or lead designer for the magazine
– participate in group collaborations, discussions and regular weekly meetings
– become proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and similar apps
– gain leadership and communication skills
– gain knowledge and experience in entrepreneurship, small business practices, independent publishing and community building
Positions are available throughout the year as we cycle in quarters for each issue.
Please send your resume, portfolio and any other professional content or ways to view your work.