The International Academy of Film & Arts (IAFA) is looking for a part-time contractor/freelancer marketing coordinator, who will be responsible for developing and executing a marketing strategy, working closely with the IAFA team to expand the company’s outreach and drive revenue growth through marketing campaigns. Ideal candidates should have specific experience within the field of Film, and familiarity with the Arts.
• Develop all marketing, sales, and promotional strategies for IAFA’s courses and events.
• Work with IAFA’s communications and academic teams in order to meet goals and increase brand recognition.
• Analyze and track marketing performance metrics
• Collaborate with internal team, external clients and partners
• Manage marketing budget and show project ROI
• Oversee social media content and campaigns.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; minimum 3 years progressive responsibility in marketing, sales and managerial experience
• Excellent leadership and communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
Apply with cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please, include “Marketing Coordinator” in the subject line.
The International Academy of Film & Arts is a new online Arts school based in Portland, OR. It offers students the opportunity to learn from awarded artists and filmmakers who are currently making a mark in the cultural industry in the U.S. and abroad. The students have the opportunity to be in direct contact with the instructors through video classes taught live. The components of the class are project oriented and class size is kept small, so that the instructor can analyze the students’ work and give personalized feedback. Website: www.iafalive.com
IAFA is a sister school of the Academia Internacional de Cinema (AIC) a brick-and-mortar film school with locations in Sao Paulo and Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. With 15 years of activities, the AIC is one of the most prominent film schools in Latin America. It has received numerous well-known international filmmakers for workshops and lectures along the years. Besides 40+ courses in the various areas of filmmaking, the AIC also offers a comprehensive menu of online courses.
Portland, OR, or remotely