The Community Manager leads the Community Media team. This includes: team and resource management, interdepartmental collaboration, administrative duties.
As the Community Media Manager, your primary role will be steering our front-of-house staff, who deliver media and partnership education to youth and adults, community outreach, and access to technology and resources.
Serving as the guiding force for your team, you’ll be responsible for setting a clear path to organizational vision, establishing goals, and motivating your team to achieve collective objectives. From assigning tasks and prioritizing work to making crucial decisions and addressing challenges, your day-to-day involves ensuring that team members have the structures, resources and support they need to succeed.
This role is an Equity focused role working with staff and community from diverse backgrounds.
– January 7th: Job posting closes
– January 18th – January 27th: Interviews
– January 30th: Offer letter
– February 2nd: Offer acceptance deadline
– February 15th: Start date
How To Apply
– Submit your resume to email@example.com with the subject line: “Community Media Manager Position”
– In lieu of a cover letter answer the 3 screening questions listed below:
1. What does community media mean to you?
2. Why did you apply for this position?
3. In your opinion, what is the most challenging aspect of working in a diverse environment?
**Note: Before closing this position we will be sending a demographic survey out to ensure we have a diverse pool of applicants.