This newly created position will service multiple brands within our company – you will be directly involved with multiple projects on both short run and bigger projects including optical media and merchandise products for the music industry as well as sports teams / schools / businesses — we are seeking a go-getter who loves working with people and building customer relations.
The Operations Coordinator position will support the increased number of existing accounts and the wider span of our product offering. You’ll be in the center, spearheading these efforts in a fast-paced service environment in our Portland, Oregon office. The day will require someone who can toggle back and forth between company divisions and be an expert in managing time effectively.
A positive, organized, and strong communicator, you can work effectively with limited supervision and transition seamlessly between working with customers, both small and large accounts as well as vendors. You understand the big picture, know what needs to get done and how to roll up your sleeves to do it.
Responsibilities involving Vinyl/CD/Merchandise for all brands:
• Customer Service: first line customer contact, by phone/email/Skype
• Work closely with our client base to understand their release schedules/ priorities and to ensure the best possible customer service.
• Maintain an accurate production schedule
• Vendor coordination and traffic / Issue purchase orders to vendors
• Prepress review of all incoming art files for short run projects for vinyl, CD and merchandise
• Artwork processing / set-up for apparel orders
• Proactively resolve escalated customer issues.
• Support team members as required including audio processing and other duties as needed.
• Report to upper management while working independently and within a team.
• Achieving goals, while delivering a gratifying customer experience
• Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management.
• The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic and level headed.
• Must be able to multi-task and work well under pressure.
• Have excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office as well as Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Previous experience in a similar environment a huge plus.
• Intelligent, motivated and great people skills.
1223 NE Alberta St, Portland OR 97211