THIS IS AN UNPAID INTERNSHIP
Beacon Quarterly is a printed and digital magazine of inspired ideas from creatives around the world. We are independently published in Portland, Oregon by Crib House Design. Beacon has published work from over 14 countries and is 100% AD Free!
We are currently looking for a Production Assistant to help with our upcoming Tan Lines Festival!
– Minimum 3-month commitment with opportunity to extend depending on interest level and availability.
– Required to attend three meetings per week and are available to work from 10-20 hours per week
– Required to attend and be present all day at the Tan Lines Festival, July 28th 2019
– School credit is available with the proper paper work
What you will do:
– Assist in the development and organization of all aspects of event logistics, including agendas, schedules, timelines, task lists, and event programs.
– Assist with all event packing, unloading and re-loading, and the organization of all event materials.
– Assist in the execution of social and digital media outreach, including drafting emails and social media posts.
– Assist with office related errands, including drop-offs and pick-ups of event materials.
Positions are available throughout the year as we cycle in quarters for each issue.
Please send your resume, portfolio and any other professional content or ways to view your work.