New members are invited to apply for the General Operating Support Grants Program which provides general financial support to arts organizations in Multnomah, Washington, and Clackamas Counties, based on their artistic excellence, proven service to the community, administrative and fiscal competence and RACC grant compliance. The General Operating Support Grants Program seeks to fund arts organizations and provide a wide range of high quality arts programming made available to the public.
|Some of the basic eligibility requirements for General Operating Support are:|
- Be an arts organization.
- Have IRS 501(c)3 tax status.
- Have been in existence for a minimum of three years or be the result of merging organizations with at least a three-year history each.
- Have minimum eligible income of $75,000 for at least three years.
- Have at least one paid professional administrative staff on payroll for at least one year.
- Have continuous administration throughout the year.
Intents to Apply due – July 13, 2016
Applications due – July 20, 2016
Awards Announced – November 2016