To help attract more out-of-town visitors during Portland’s off-peak tourism season
(November through March) and extend the reach of Portland’s cultural events, the
Regional Arts & Culture Council and Travel Portland provide co-op marketing funds for
Portland-area cultural organizations to enhance their existing out-of-region marketing
efforts (advertising, public relations,etc.).
- Applicants must demonstrate how these funds will enhance current out-of-market efforts and encourage overnight travel to Portland.
- Applicants must demonstrate alignment with Portland’s off-peak tourism season (November 2016 – March 2017); proposals for events and programs that occur outside of this time frame will not be considered.
In addition to the aforementioned requirements, preference will be given to proposals that:
- include out-of-town marketing investments that exceed Travel Portland support alone;
- highlight Portland’s multicultural artistic community;
- demonstrate collaboration with other arts and culture organizations or events; and
- are submitted by non-profit organizations
To see full details and to download application, click here.
Completed proposals must be submitted to MichelleM@travelportland.com by 5 p.m .PST
on Friday, August 5,2016.