An intensive 2-day hands-on experience in a private studio in Portland, Oregon
March 9-10, 2019
This workshop will help you develop and/or hone your ability to craft personal photographic images with authentic emotional resonance. Join us for two intensive days of learning and creating in an inspiring, supportive environment.
* hands-on shooting in studio
* create your own miniature set!
* professional models
* lunch and snacks included both days
* demos and handouts
* recipe for Richard’s lighting and Photoshop secret sauce
enrollment limit: 8 participants
location: private studio 3 miles north of downtown Portland, close to shops, restaurants and public transportation
skill level: open to all levels, working knowledge of your
Digital SLR and some familiarity with Photoshop suggested
for more information and how to register, email Richard at firstname.lastname@example.org
* deposit of $400 due upon registration will secure your spot, refundable until February 8, 2019 (four weeks before the workshop date). Final payment of $475 due February 22, 2019 (2-two weeks before workshop date)
Private studio 3 miles north of downtown Portland