The Regional Arts & Culture Council (RACC) has released its annual report for 2011. The year in review, available online at www.racc.org/2011AnnualReport, includes highlights of last year’s activities in service to artists and arts organizations throughout the Portland metropolitan region.
Among the organization’s highlights in 2011:
• RACC moved to new office on North Park Blocks
• New connections were made through Art Spark and Colored Pencils
• A new public art app was created: Public Art PDX
• Artists and arts organizations received increased funding
• Arts for All offered $5 tickets to arts events and cultural programs
• Work for Art raised a record sum
• The Creative Advocacy Network continues to build support for a dedicated public fund for the arts
Electronic copies (HTML or PDF) of the report can be accessed at www.racc.org/2011AnnualReport – and hardcopies are also available upon request; contact RACC at 503-823-5111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.