The General Operating Support Grants Program aims to provide general financial support to arts organizations in Multnomah, Washington, and Clackamas Counties, based on their artistic excellence, proven service to the community, administrative and fiscal competence and RACC grant compliance. The General Operating Support Grants Program seeks to fund arts organizations and provide a wide range of high-quality arts programming made available to the public.
Program Changes: In 2019, RACC announced some significant changes to the General Operating Support program. For more information you can check out the press release regarding these changes and our information page for Partner Organizations.
General Operating Support Deadlines
GOS Partner Organizations may submit their annual reports in any one of the annual cycles and may submit in a different cycle each year. Reports must be based on complete and finalized financial information – draft financials will not be accepted.
Applications from new organizations are typically accepted once annually.
|New Applicants||Partner Reports on FY2021|
|For new organizations applying to become General Operating Support Partners.
||For current partner organizations submitting their annual General Operating Support Report.
|Some of the basic eligibility requirements for General Operating Support are:|
- Be an arts organization.
- Have IRS 501(c)3 tax status.
- Have been in existence for a minimum of three years or be the result of merging organizations with at least a three-year history each.
- Have minimum eligible income of $75,000 for at least three years.
- Have at least one paid professional administrative staff on payroll for at least one year.
- Have continuous administration throughout the year.