The Equity Investments program provides additional funding for General Operating Support partner organizations to support initiatives which advance their commitment to equity in the arts, with a priority placed on racial equity A total of $239,550 was awarded to nine organizations in this cycle. Additional funds will be awarded in a second cycle in June 2019. The RACC Board of Directors approved these awards on March 20, 2019.
- August Wilson Red Door Project – $25,000 – Create and produce a new production entitled “Evolve” and develop related curriculum and evaluation tools.
- Ethos – $22,000 – Staff and board training and facilitation with consultants.
- Miracle Theatre Group – $16,500 – Convene DEI conversations for other arts organizations in the community.
- Northwest Children’s Theatre & School – $10,000 – Staff and board training and facilitation with consultants.
- Oregon Ballet Theatre – $20,000 – Staff and board training and facilitation with consultants.
- Profile Theatre – $50,000* – Support for the Community Profile program during the two-year Generations season.