RACC is reposting here the latest information we have about federal, state, and local resources to support our community. Check for updates and sign up to receive RACC’s e-newsletter for timely notifications.
Shuttered Venue Operators Grant Program opens April 24
The long-awaited Shuttered Venue Operators Grant (SVOG) application portal postponed the relaunch to Monday, April 26, 2021 @ Noon ET. Links below may be subject to change.
The U.S. Small Business Administration’s grant program for shuttered arts and culture venues allows for a grant of up to $10 million for eligible businesses, including live venue operators, promoters, theatrical producers, live performing arts organizations, museums, zoos, aquariums and theaters.
- SVOG Application Portal
- SVOG updated FAQs (as of 4/23/21)
- SVOG updated Checklist of Application Item (as of 4/23/21)
- SVOG updated Applicant User Guide (as of 4/23/21)
- Preliminary SVOG Application previewed to the Office of Management and Budget (as of 4/22/21)
Technical Assistant-only for the Application Portal through SBA Call Center 1-800-659-2955. For application assistance, SBA recommends contacting one of their local assistance providers.
- Register in advance and read through the FAQs for changes and clarifications. Those questions with an * asterisk before it are new additions.
- Upload as much evidence documentation as possible and that can include explanation statements.
- SBA will allow post-submission corrections for technical errors and omissions only.
- Application portal server may get overwhelmed during the busiest times. SBA has created a “waiting room” system to keep your application in the queue.
- The application now asks for both gross and earned revenue schedule. Remember, accrual method is requested for the gross revenue schedule in determining priority period, but you can use cash or accrual method for the earned income schedule.
Paycheck Protection Program Round 2:
The SBA continues to issue updated guidance and forms for next phase implementation of the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Following is a collection of the latest links to new information.
SBA Paycheck Protection Program Resources:
- SBA Main PPP Page
- SBA Announces Opening of New PPP Programs
- SBA Guidance on Accessing Capital for Minority, Underserved, Veteran and Women-Owned Business Concerns
SBA Resources on PPP First Draw and Forgiveness:
- Interim Final Rule on Paycheck Protection Program as Amended by Economic Aid Act
- Top-line Overview of First Draw Loans
- First Draw Application Form
SBA Resources on PPP Second Draw
- Interim Final Rule on Second Draw Loans
- Top-Line Overview of Second Draw Loans
- Second Draw Application Form
Business Oregon Commercial Rent Relief Grants
Oregon small business owners who have struggled to pay their rent during the coronavirus pandemic can apply for help from the state through Monday, March 22. Business Oregon, the state’s economic development agency, is administering the program. Grants up to $100,000 per business tenant and a maximum of $3 million for each landlord may be awarded.
Landlords must complete the initial application, but both the businesses and property owners need to participate in the application process and sign the grant agreement in order to qualify for funding.
More information here.
Check for updates and sign up to receive RACC’s e-newsletter for timely notifications.