RACC is reposting here the latest information we have about federal, state, and local resources to support our community. Check for updates and sign up to receive RACC’s e-newsletter for timely notifications.
Paycheck Protection Program Round 2:
The SBA continues to issue updated guidance and forms for next phase implementation of the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Following is a collection of the latest links to new information.
SBA Paycheck Protection Program Resources:
- SBA Main PPP Page
- SBA Announces Opening of New PPP Programs
- SBA Guidance on Accessing Capital for Minority, Underserved, Veteran and Women-Owned Business Concerns
SBA Resources on PPP First Draw and Forgiveness:
- Interim Final Rule on Paycheck Protection Program as Amended by Economic Aid Act
- Top-line Overview of First Draw Loans
- First Draw Application Form
SBA Resources on PPP Second Draw
- Interim Final Rule on Second Draw Loans
- Top-Line Overview of Second Draw Loans
- Second Draw Application Form
Shuttered Venue Operators Grant Program opens April 8
The U.S. Small Business Administration’s grant program for shuttered arts and culture venues allows for a grant of up to $10 million for eligible businesses, including live venue operators, promoters, theatrical producers, live performing arts organizations, museums, zoos, aquariums and theaters. The program will open for applications beginning April 8. In the meantime, businesses can sign up to receive updates on the grant program and register to attend an informational webinar on March 30 on the application process for potentially eligible businesses. The SBA has stated that potential applicants must be registered in the federal government’s system for award management (SAM.gov) in order to receive a grant. Visit SVOGrant for a link to a video tutorial about getting registered in SAM.gov and more information on the Shuttered Venue Operators Grant program.
SVOG Portal and Webinar: The SBA has launched its portal to begin accepting SVOG applications on April 8. A national informational webinar covering the application process will be held on March 30. All interested applicants should pre-register through the portal and plan to attend the webinar on March 30 at 2:30pm EDT.
- SVOG Preliminary Application Checklist (published 03-05-21)
- SVOG Eligibility Requirements (published 03-05-21)
- SVOG Frequently Asked Questions (updated 03-05-21)
- SVOG Tutorial on Eligibility for Museum Operators (posted 03-05-21)
Business Oregon Commercial Rent Relief Grants
Oregon small business owners who have struggled to pay their rent during the coronavirus pandemic can apply for help from the state through Monday, March 22. Business Oregon, the state’s economic development agency, is administering the program. Grants up to $100,000 per business tenant and a maximum of $3 million for each landlord may be awarded.
Landlords must complete the initial application, but both the businesses and property owners need to participate in the application process and sign the grant agreement in order to qualify for funding.
More information here.
Check for updates and sign up to receive RACC’s e-newsletter for timely notifications.