RACC is reposting here the latest information we have about federal, state, and local resources to support our community. Check for updates and sign up to receive RACC’s e-newsletter for timely notifications.
Paycheck Protection Program Round 2:
The SBA continues to issue updated guidance and forms for next phase implementation of the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP). Following is a collection of the latest links to new information.
SBA Paycheck Protection Program Resources:
- SBA Main PPP Page
- SBA Announces Opening of New PPP Programs
- SBA Guidance on Accessing Capital for Minority, Underserved, Veteran and Women-Owned Business Concerns
SBA Resources on PPP First Draw and Forgiveness:
- Interim Final Rule on Paycheck Protection Program as Amended by Economic Aid Act
- Top-line Overview of First Draw Loans
- First Draw Application Form
SBA Resources on PPP Second Draw
- Interim Final Rule on Second Draw Loans
- Top-Line Overview of Second Draw Loans
- Second Draw Application Form
SVO (Shuttered Venue Operators)
No date has been set yet for the start of the SVO (Shuttered Venue Operators) grant program ($15 billion) to support “live performing arts organization operators”, as the SBA is currently drafting regulations and guidance. Taking time to sort it out is a good thing, especially as once the program launches it will prioritize venues that have the greatest percent of lost revenues and then move quickly to other eligible venues. There is also a planned set aside of $2B for the smallest entities. Eligible entities will apply directly to the SBA, either via its own portal or through https://www.grants.gov/. (yet to be determined, but you can save a potential step now by signing up your venue on grants.gov.) Please note that the SVO grant program is new, unlike the PPP program, and so it will take the SBA a little while longer to get it up and running.
More details as we have them.
Check for updates and sign up to receive RACC’s e-newsletter for timely notifications.