In the summer of 2015, RACC took ownership of key programs formerly provided by NWBCA/Business for Culture & The Arts, including Art of Leadership and the Arts Breakfast of Champions.
RACC has also formed a new Business Committee for the Arts (BCA) to advise the RACC board and to strategize programs and services that support the powerful intersection between arts organizations and local businesses.
The following are members of RACC’s Business Committee for the Arts:
- Parker Lee, Compass52 (Co-Chair)
- Max Miller, Tonkon Torp LLP (Co-Chair)
- Peter Bilotta, Chamber Music Northwest
- Katharine Coakley, Columbia Trust Company
- Eileen Day, Homes & Company, LLP
- Denise Mullen, Oregon College of Art and Craft
- Yassi Irajpanah
- Karen Kervin, US Bank
- Paul Kinley, Opsis Architecture
- Randy Lund, KPMG
- Greg Netzer
- Jason Scott, Columbia Bank
For more information, contact Jeff Hawthorne at firstname.lastname@example.org, 503-823-5258